Introducing a cleaning system that is specifically made for climbing holds. Grip Wash removes all normal dirt associated with climbing holds (rubber, chalk, sweat, oils). It is fast and intensive. No greasy film remains after cleaning. It works on all holds, every brand, whether Urethane or Resin. Use it in a bucket or dishwasher.
A case contains four bottles of Grip Wash.
Each bottle contains four cups of Grip Wash powder.
Each cup makes one gallon of liquid Grip Wash.
Each case makes a total of sixteen gallons of liquid Grip Wash.
- Mix 1 measuring cup of Grip Wash with 1 gallon of water. Stir.
- Soak holds for 8 - 10 minutes or until clean.
- Scrub rubber covered holds with a soft brush.
- Dunk in a cool water bath.
- Double fill the standard detergent spot with Grip Wash.
- Run the normal hold cycle.