Need great shoes for cheap? Here's your chance to score a great deal on shoes looking for a good home. Factory blem shoes contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not affect the structure, performance, or size of the shoe. Please read full description before purchasing.
Factory Blem Shoes may contain the following cosmetic blemishes:
• Shallow or deep scratches in rubber
• Minor stains on fabric
• Minor rips in fabric
• Excess glue along rubber
• Scuff marks on colored rubber
• Misprint of logos
• Notes of chalk
Please note, because of the deep discount of these shoes, they are not eligible for refunds or exchanges, nor are they covered by our warranty. If you are unsure of your So iLL shoe sizing, we recommend buying two pairs.
THESE SHOES ARE AWESOME!!! I ordered a size 8, EU size 41, same size as the shoes I have now and I can't even get my foot in them they are sooo small. If anyone ordered a sizr too big I'll trade you for these size 8 I have. I need a 9 or 9.5. I wishbthey fir they're sick shoes!!
The New Zeros is perfect representation of a reliable climbing shoe, where I can trust any foothold my toes touch, heel-hook securely, and toe-hook comfortably. Also, I really love the minimal design of the shoe.
Below is my experience with climbing with these shoes for over a month:
(1) The downturned feature of the shoe allows me to focus more power and precision on small footholds with the combination of the stickiness of the soft rubber, which lets me come into more contact with the foothold my toes touch. I'm now able to always trust my foot on little footholds and smear with no hesitation with these shoes.
(2) From my experience with aggressive shoes, the toe-box area would normally hurt the knuckles on my toes and have a terrible break-in period of several climbing sessions. The New Zeros were the opposite, my feet slipped into the shoes comfortably like a sock. Additionally, the rubber on the toe-box area was gentle on my toe knuckles and the break-in period was after a single climbing session.
(3) In the past, I would rotate around different climbing shoes in a session to adapt to a specific problem. For example, if my La Sportiva(Miuras) were used for small footholds but lacked in heel-hooking/toe-hooking power, I'd switch over to my Mad Rock(Drones) to compensate for that issue. As a result, I would spend more time worrying the quality of the shoe during the climb, rather than focusing on the climbing problem. However, with the New Zero, I've never felt the need to switch to other shoes or even worry about the quality of the shoe. The New Zero is an extremely capable shoe that can handle any climbing problem and is a shoe that I can always rely on.
I wore these twice when I was lounging around at home just to break in, and when I put them on at the crag, they were incredibly comfortable and fitting. I felt great and confident in them, both for the toes and the heels. And I sent multiple projects in them!
Super stoked on this shoe. I also have the street LV (which I love) but this pair is a lot more comfortable. Otherwise compares well to my other shoes. Both are super sticky on the wall and I’ve had no issues. Love the shoe